1.6的信息

zaitsev

**UPDATE** CoD4 1.6 Patch in TESTING

« on: February 02, 2008, 05:52:52 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saw this a few days ago. Forgot to post.

http://iamfourzerotwo.com/2008/0 ... ning-on-pc-and-ps3/

If this patch is a mirror patch to what the xbox recieved I will be very dissapointed in IW. Personally I dont think that most of the cod4 community doesnt care about kill cams. We want real bugs fix. Bah...we'll see.

NEXT PATCH HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY A DEV!

http://www.infinityward.com/comm ... msg198912#msg198912

w00t!

First off, please refrain yourselves from flaming, yelling, screaming, insulting anyone in this thread.

I'd like to start a comprehensive list of things that still need to be addressed in the game. Lets list everything we can think off, and let IW sort it out. Personally I back IW up for the wonderful work they've been doing, but unfortunatly the game still needs a little work.

Another thing to consider, personal preferance should NOT be considered a BUG/CHANGE. Think before you post. I will follow this thread and try to update it AS LONG as your request or bug report is confirmed.

1. Server browser > Lenght of server names. This is a def issue. I just saw my own server and only HALF of the name is there.

2. Server browser > I do understand that a lot of servers are still not updated BUT, CoD4 has some sort of built in filters that we dont see. it causes the game to return a lot less servers on the screen then actually exist. You guys had it right with MOHAA and CoD1. I don't care how long it takes, I jsut want to see more servers.

3. Server browser > Filters. We need a little more. I dont expect filters like in ASE or QTracker but we do need a few (like Hardcore, oldschool, only modded etc etc)

4. Asthetics > portion of the community here has been requesting colored names to be displayed in game. I don't really care for it, but its not much.

5. Gameplay > Some members have recorded vidoes in regards to the gun sway issue. (ex gun shoots dead center but gun sways in IR) I personally dont have an issue, but it should be looked into or adjusted.

6. Gameplay > Some mebers showed concerns in sniping still being off. Majority of the competitive community dissagrees but again, it would be nice to see that IW has looked into the issue.

7. Custom Maps > There are still issues with .iwd map files. If placed in map folder they still cause random crashes. If they are placed in the mod folder, they can cause long d/l times for server that do not redirect their mod folder. Also, servers with a LOT of customs maps have a long list of .iwd files (some of up to 8-10megs) to be downloaded all at once. That's def an issue. If IW did address the issue and feels that the issue has been solved, please post the correct way to run custom maps/modded servers.

8. Spawn locations > I understand that these maps werent ment for 32 or bigger servers. Still, even in a 24 man servers, spawns are a little off. Lots of spawning one of top of another leading to spawn killing/camping and the likes. Mods provide spawn protection, but it should also be available in ranked server who wish to run a large TDM/FFA/SAB/DOM servers.

9. Gameplay > The damage vaules for the AK47+red dot are off. (I forgot about this one thanx)

10. CoDTV > This is a MUST for competition. There was word of GarretJax working on this but no one has heard of an update. I believe IW should take over and make it perfect (this game has the potential to beat CS off the face of the planet) The comp. community would Love this.

11. SLI optimizing, currently cuts 45-50% of your frame rate if ENABLED in nvidia control panel. Its confirmed its a game issue and not a driver issue by nvidia them self. (Supposedly this only happens with series 7 cards) Def issue. (possibly an issue with 8 series cards as well)

12. Gameplay > Head hit box is STILL abit off when leaning. (personally I think its fine, but community speaks!)

13. more competive minded maps.

14. no experience points if map changes by voting or same map is played again? i just had this issue, but another player said, he got xp. problem of server lag? Submitted by codemanx

15. Demo Playback > should be easier. ATM it needs to be launched from the modernwarfare mod (apparent it doesnt work for some people)

16. Demo Playback > quitting demo ESC key would make it easier.

17. Game Interface > minor spelling fix: "Lanuch" instead of "Launch"

18. Gameplay > if to many players stand close to each other (very close), nobody of them receives damage, the engine can't decide it. shouldn't happen in normal gameplay, but it's possible (eg. testclients). (I've seen this sometimes. Nade explodes around 5 people but doesnt kill everyone. Very rare)

19. air strike cursor (and scoreboard) not recorder - video proof: http://tinyurl.com/38uc8x (4 MB)

not sync at the end but doesn't matter. resolution: 1280x480, container: avi, codec: xvid (use VLC if you can't see the video)

20. General > Support for longer player names.

21. Gameplay > Autoballance needs some loving.

22. gameplay > round/score limit bugs if more then 10 rounds are in the config.

23. General > Would like it more like cod2 where you can enable map voting but disable player kicks. Our biggest problem on our servers is that we like the ability to let players vote to change maps but then have to deal with players kick voting.

24. General > larger maps. Some members of the community feel the current stock maps are too small esp in servers over 24 slots.

25. Gameplay Eliminate gun sway when sniper rifle can be rested on a wall or when sniper is prone. Reduce gun sway when sniper is crouched.

Again, please try to keep this post civil fellas. Lets give IW a few pointers as to where to go with the next patch (if there is one). Please refrain yourself from mentioning the annoying perks, 203, clays, excesive nade use, etc etc. The ranked servers need to have those due to challanges. If you want to play on a server that has those thigns under wraps, play on modded servers where your rank and challanges do not matter.

If anyone has more things to put on please post and I will update this post.

* diskord puts flame jacket on, just in case.

1 。服务器浏览器>更长的服务器名字。这是一个很早就有待解决的问题。有些我自己的服务器,只能打一半的名字。

2 。服务器浏览器> 我明白很多的服务器仍然没有更新到1.5,但cod4有一个我们看不到的过滤器。因为这个过滤器,我们丢失了很多存在的服务器。我不是要看到服务器列表有多长,我只是想看到更多的服务器。

3 。服务器浏览器>过滤器。我们需要更多一点过滤器。 我不是想要一个过滤器像ASE或qtracker哪么专业,但我想要知道服务器到底是什么样的(如hardcore, oldschool ,结果我们只能判断是不是mod服务器等等)

4 。【asthetics】 >有一些网络社区希望能够在游戏中显示彩色名字。这点我并关心,因为它很无所谓。

5 。游戏>有些玩家曾录像研究枪的晃动问题。 (【枪在瞄准的时候能够射中准心,但使用红外就会改变】) 我个人认为没有多大问题,但它应该加以研究或调整。

6 。游戏>有些玩家认为有一些显示的元素在打开狙击镜的时候被屏蔽了。

7 。地图> iwd的地图档案还存在问题。如果它被放置在地图文件夹里面会造成不可预料的崩溃情况发生。如果它们被放置在MODS文件夹中,它们可造成服务器长时间的d/i并且不XXXXMODS文件夹。并且,服务器与很多现有的地图有一个长长的清单。 iwd档案(有的高达8 - 10m )被全部下载。那XX是一个问题。如果IW没有解决这一问题,并认为这个问题已经解决,请给我发邮件告诉我如何正确地运行定制地图与mod服务器。

8 。重生地点>据我所知,很多地图是为32或更大的服务器设计的。但是,即使是在24人的服务器,出生有一点OFF。一些出生点容易被喜欢刷出生点的人蹲点。MODS可以提供出生保护,但它应该为一个大型的TDM/FFA/SAB/DOM服务器提供出生保护。

9 。游戏>ak47 +红点的伤害【数值】是off的。 (我忘了这个,thanx )

10 。 codtv > ,这是一个必须加入的东西。xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx【完全不知道CODTV是什么东西】。

11 。 SLI的优化,【涉及NV的7XXX和8XXX卡的问题……】

12 。游戏>当人倾斜的时候爆头仍然abit……。 (我个人认为无所谓,但是很多人争论这个问题)

13 。更有意思和竞技性的地图

14 。没有这方面的经验点,如果地图上的变化,采取投票方式或同一地图是再次打出?刚才我已经在这个问题上,但另一名球员说,他得到XP的。问题的服务器滞后?提交codemanx

15 。演示回放>应更容易。 ATM的,它需要加以展开,从modernwarfare按付款当日价格计算(显然它不工作的工作,对某些人来说)

16 。演示回放>退党演示人事编制小组委员会重点将更容易。

17 。游戏界面>拼写定说: " lanuch " ,而不是"启动"

18 。游戏> ,如果很多的人站在一起(非常接近) 他们中没有人会受到伤害,游戏引擎不能判定伤害。虽然在正常的游戏下基本不可能发生,但它是有可能发生的(如测试服务器 ) 。 (我见过这样的事情。 XX爆炸,炸到周围的5人,但有炸死那五个人。极为罕见)

19 。空袭标志(和记分牌)不计入录像-视频证明: http://tinyurl.com/38uc8x

20 。一般>支持更长的玩家名字。

21 。游戏> 自动平衡队伍需要考虑一些玩家的喜好。

22 。游戏>回合/分数限制在设置为10回合以上的时候有BUG。

23 。一般>我们想让COD4跟COD2一样,可以实现让玩家投票换地图但是不允许玩家投票KICK其他玩家

24 。一般>大地图。有人认为目前大部分的地图太小,不适合24人的服务器

25 。让狙击手靠墙或者趴下的时候消除开狙镜的晃动。当狙击手是蹲下的时候减少一定的开狙镜时的晃动。

以上是我转来的

Edited by zaitsev

来吧。 很明显你们不了解我的打法,我在打BF2142中的一句座右铭就是:只有在被虐中才能成长! 所以我打BF2142当初一直和队友是对立面。 哈哈,现在你们又给了我一个机会让我磨练自己的技术! 以后你们千万别和我一边哦。