关于老P的爆料

Rorschach

Re: NOT A BIG DEAL

by erindaniellem 4 days ago (Tue Feb 3 2009 11:40:34) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

THANK YOU, jthekoz! you are the first person in this discussion to actually understand how WRONG and UNFORGIVABLE Christian Bale is for how he acted! It's sick how the OP seems to think that just because Christian is a movie star he can act however he wants. I don't care who you are, how much stress you're under, or how much you're being paid, you DO NOT cuss out your colleague for making a small mistake. It's as simple as that. If ANYONE besides a movie star did that, they would be fired immediately. Honestly, someone explain why the rich and famous are exempt from this.

And all those excuses you people keep giving him, he's stressed, he had a bad day, he's under a lot of pressure, etc., are a bunch of BS. I'm stressed. I've had bad days. I'm under pressure. But I don't act like that! And if I did, I am positive no one would justify my behavior like they have Christian's.

Wake up, you guys! Celebrities are just like everyone else. Please don't inflate their egos even more by pretending like it doesn't matter when they act like they own the universe.