★★★6月5日,cod1.6版及新地图包极有可能发布!★★★

黑色豆腐

引用:

May 30, 2008 · 1 Comment

Great news! Heads up that the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Variety Map Pack sponsored by NVIDIA will be available worldwide for our PC players next week on June 5th!

NVIDIA is making it possible for PC players to download the map pack for Free on the PC thanks to their sponsorship. In addition, expect to see quite a few promotions popping up leading up to the launch of the map packs on the 5th and beyond. I know NVIDIA has a lot of great things planned for PC users in addition to maps becoming available.

There’s going to be some PC specific previews going up online this weekend I believe that will cover how well the maps play on the PC version as well as some contests and promotions happening all next week. I’ll be posting up details on them as they get started all this week!

The Variety Map Pack includes four new maps for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer including Broadcast, Chinatown, Killhouse, and Creek.

In addition to the map pack hitting, PC Players will be receiving the 1.6 Patch for the PC version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare that will add support for the new maps, fix a server crash exploit recently reported by the community, and a few additional features / bug fixes. I will post a full patch notes list next week.

http://iamfourzerotwo.com/

翻译

引用:

2008 年五月30日 1回复

重大新闻!让我们期待使命召唤4 1.6版及新地图包将提供给全球所有pc玩家,感谢NVIDIA的慷慨!

NVIDIA让PC玩家免费下载新地图成为可能,所以请感谢NVIDIA他们的贡献。此外,在六月5号前后,发布新地图包的同时,还将会举行一系列的促销活动。据我所知,NVIDIA做了很多事情,让地图包能顺利发布。

在这个周末,网上将会将会陆续有些PC新版本的特性预览,演示新地图的玩法。并且在下周还会有一系列的比赛和促销活动!一旦开始,我就会将其历程表公布出来。

新地图包里包含了四个新地图,分别是:Broadcast(电视大楼)、Chinatown(唐人街)、Killhouse(血房)和Creek(战河)。

发布新地图包的同时,我们还将附带发布使命召唤4 PC 1.6版本,其对新地图包提供了支持,并修正了一个由玩家报告的导致服务器崩溃的漏洞,而且还有一些新特性和一些漏洞修补。我会在下一周将其完整的公布出来

cod4工作人员blog

http://iamfourzerotwo.com/

转的070 的贴

NND,如果是真的,不容易呀,终于等到这一天了

等地图出来了,老PO设定一下,只循环新地图!

N终于干了件好事,不枉兄弟们一直以来买你的卡~~~

也是,升级投了那么多,你小子怎么也要回报咱N卡用户吧!

TNT、TNT2、GF4、TI4200、5200、5700、6600,娘的,多少年前都买了这么多~~~都是出来没多久买的,不便宜呀

GF4、TI4200还在盒子里趴着~~~

我看以后游戏业应该转变收费方式,游戏就让大家玩盗版免费的好了。。然后从显卡厂商那边收费。。然后显卡价格提上去。。我想总没人连显卡都不买吧。。。反正最后结果还是羊毛出在羊身上。这样还可以赚些。。玩游戏的反正要不停的换显卡。。