[ZT ]COD5PC BETA 下载

BF1942

以下是JD_2020 在COD论坛上的发言

Well to keep in the spirit of things, I’ve just gone ahead and created a video for you all . Enjoy!

Code: Select all

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.ph...876c7c46966b538

What does the PC BETA include?

3 Maps: Castle, Makin, and Roundhouse (yes, map hole fixed). All gametypes will be available, and your level cap will be set to 40.

And of course, in case you missed the memo, there will be a fleet of Day-1 servers provided by GameServers.com to ensure you find a lag-free server right out of the gate.

I see players in servers!!!

That's us testing. We've been testing all the day-1 servers, and preparing this thing for the launch. If you saw anybody in servers over the past few days, or tonight, that's us =). The good news is, all systems are go, and I can't wait to tear it up with you guys tomorrow!!!

How will this all go down?

The minute the BETA launches, an e-mail will be sent out to every registered user on CallOfDuty.com, informing them of the launch. You will simply need to go to your Account / Profile tab of your account and your code will be right there (not just yet, when the thing goes live). You’ll also see a nice big announcement here, and some PC BETA forums will be created.

The Account / Profile page will also have a mirror listing of all known mirrors where you can download the file. The file you download will require a key upon installation, which is where you’ll enter the code you find in your profile.

But my FilePlanet download has started, what does this mean?

Nothing. It means that if you are a paid subscriber, they are allowing you to pre-load the file (it's rather large). You will not be able to play without a key, and probably won't even be able to install it until they unlock the file. So please don't get your hopes up thinking you'll be playing tonight, because you wont .

Stay tuned!

Regards,

-JD