[转贴] Infinity Ward 社群经理斥责 COD5 制作人

S-22

Infinity Ward工作室(曾出品过CoD1、2、4)的社群及公关经理Rob Bowling听说Activision资深制作人Noah Heller(负责《使命的召唤:战火中的世界》,以下简称《CoD5》)又在拿《CoD4》与《CoD5》相提并论,不禁火冒三丈:

“我在收件箱里看到有不止一封来自Google Alert,与《CoD4》有关的提醒邮件,打开一看结果是《CoD5》的文章,就知道这人又扯上了《CoD4》,其频繁程度比他谈自己的《CoD5》还要多。”

“尤其是他还吐不出象牙。采访时请谈自己的游戏好吗,不要提到我们!《使命的召唤:战火中的世界》应以自身素质立足,请不要沾我们的边。比如这篇CVG的宝贝文章——‘在CoD前作中,使用手动枪栓步枪需要三到四发子弹(才能击杀一名敌人),而我们要做到一颗子弹消灭一个敌人,这正是玩家所期望的。’

你在胡扯些什么?!什么CoD前作云云,首先,你从未效力于CoD前作,所以不要妄加评判原设计意图及设计手段;其次,你大错特错了,手动枪栓步枪在我们(Infinity Ward)创作的每部CoD作品中都是一击必杀!

我就不会把《CoD5》中的步枪拿来乱比,我也不能这样乱说话因为我不在那儿干活;同理,你不是这儿的人就请对我们的作品闭嘴。

我尊崇的原则是,如果想推介你的作品,请只谈自己的作品,不要扯到其它游戏或是以前的旧作上,请只谈自己的游戏,毕竟你还有很多很酷的话题可谈嘛,比如纳粹僵尸什么的……”

“你们媒体能不能不要采访这种家伙,找些知道自己在胡诌些什么,真正的Treyarch一线开发人员,不要挑这种Activision出身的资深喷子——显然从未玩过游戏甚至也没正儿八经开发过游戏。

好了,我发泄完了,我再也不想因这个家伙大放厥词而惊动Google Alert往我的信箱里猛发邮件了。”

附原文

Seriously man…. You’re killing me!

If I see one more Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare google alert come through my inbox, that ends up being a COD:WaW article that is only showing up because YOU referenced Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare more times than you mention World At War….

Especially when you’re pulling s**t out of your ass. Come on man, interview about your game. Not OURS! Call of Duty: World at War can stand on it’s own merits, leave ours out of it. Like this gem of a quote from today’s article on CVG…

“In the previous Call of Dutys it might take three or four shots from a bolt action rifle,” he explained. “We made sure that a single shot centre mass would kill that opponent because that’s the expectation of the player.”

WTF are you talking about?! “in previous Call of Dutys blah blah blah”. First of all, you didn’t work on “previous Call of Dutys”, so don’t talk as if you’re down with how / why things were designed the way they were. Second, you’re completely f**king wrong.

Bolt Action rifles are one hit kills in every Call of Duty we (Infinity Ward) made!!

I won’t compare it to World at War’s Bolt Actions, I can’t speak to that because I don’t work there. Just like you don’t work here, so please stop talking about our games.

A rule of thumb I like to use is…. when promoting your game. Promote YOUR game. Don’t compare it to another game, or reference what OTHER games did in the past, pitch YOUR game. I mean, you have lots of cool things you could talk about… like Nazi Zombies….

Can you guys please stop interviewing this guy, talk to someone who actually works on the Dev Team at Treyarch and knows what the f**k they’re talking about. Not Senior Super Douche Noah Heller from Activision - who apparently has never played the game and doesn’t even work at the developer.

Alright, I’m done ranting… but I can’t take another google alert of garbage coming through my inbox with bulls**t quotes from this guy.